10|7|11 Model Making at Andrea’s place
Experiment option no. 2: Using Craft Foam
After buying a 1-2mm Craft foam At G-mall dumaan muna kami sa Mcdo and Jollibee para bumili nang pagkain kasi gutom na talaga kami :( then proceed sa bahay nila Drea.
After we ate our lunch, we continued the model making and our experiment about the craft foam. So this is how we did it.
- We formed the exterior out of craft foam
- and then, after we formed it… we cut it according to it’s shape.
- after cutting the form, we cut the details out. It surely takes time doing it.(Me, Albee and Jessie) It was fun at first though but so tiring in the end.
- We used the mixture of water and glue as emulsion and brush it on foam for nth times. (We use a blower to dry it faster)
- then spray paint it white.
I’ll post their model later :D
tagged as: model, architecture, journal, jessie, albee,
- memoriesofshynobi posted this